S.O.S. – Save Our Sales Rep
Virtually every sales executive or business owner has at least one sales rep they’re concerned about.
Give us your troubled sales rep for 45 business days, and if we don’t turn them around, we give your money back. *
Key Questions to ask yourself regarding your troubled rep:
- Is the rep salvageable?
- How much have you already invested, and can you afford to flush that investment down the drain?
- What does ramp up time look like for your rep?
- Can you afford to have the territory under-producing over the next six months?
Only two weeks into the new program and the team is closing deals, following the processes you outlined. Management at Corporate love it.
Local Sales Manager
The CW Twin Cities
The sales rep in trouble may be:
- Seasoned, usually delivers, and having a tough year for whatever reason
- Someone who looked good in interview but has never met expectations
- The new rep who’s taking lots longer to hit their stride than you thought
- The key rep or team lead who’s suddenly showing morale or attitude problems after years of success – perhaps a burnout candidate that can still be saved
- Rep is a problem and you don’t know why. Nothing you’ve tried has had a lasting impact
I appreciate all you are doing for Karen - it has made such a difference! She is one of my stars now.
Sales Reps have trouble for a handful of basic reasons. Some of the symptoms of a troubled rep you may recognize can include:
- They’re missing hard sales skills – never had them or stopped using them
- Their inner game is off – massive negative self talk
- Communication problems with manager or/and team members
- Clients stuck in the pipeline
- Lack of enthusiasm
- Not being a team player
- Late to work
- Not putting in the time and focus to be truly bottom line effective
- Time wasters – surfing the net or playing computer games
- Massive amounts of time disappearing during
In my first year working with your program, I increased my business from $1.6 million to $1.89 million, a significant increase in a down market where my funnel had virtually dried up. Before working with Pat I was working 80+ hour weeks, running short on sleep and placing everyone and everything else first. During my work with Pat, not only did I increase my business by over a quarter million dollars, I did it AND cut my work week down to 4o+ hours. Now I have time for my family, I’m healthier, dropped 10 pounds, enjoy more energy and peace of mind... All while surpassing the highest business goals I’d ever set. My financial success before the program was enviable and now it has exponentially multiplied, solely due the fact that the program showed me how I could find happiness and peace, while working a normal work week. I now enjoy a sense of freedom, happiness and peace that I had always striven for! Thank You Pat Schuler!
Vice President - Account Development & Strategic Partnerships
Bob Clements International
"Specializing in Sales Development for Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention & Increased Market Share"
Hard skills missing:
- Boundaries -- giving away precious margin, not standing their ground.
- Diagnostics -- can’t determine what problem the client needs to solve?
- Differentiation – not making your product stand out from the crowd
- Value – Unsure of how to articulate it or doesn’t believe in product/company
- Planning strategy
- Communication strategies – needing to be liked vs. being respected respectful
- Time & Territory management
I talked with my VP today about the ongoing training with you. He is very impressed with my accomplishment in the short time being coached by you and would like others in the sales force to be able to take advantage of your coaching/training as well.
Gary G Smith
Central Area Sales Manager
EaglePicher Filtrations & Minerals, Inc.
Inner Game is off:
- Second guessing self
- Not clear on bottom line priorities
- Unclear or conflicting direction from management
- Lost confidence
- Phone fright/cold call reluctance
Last year, I was assigned a quota of three times greater than the revenue I had generated the previous year. No one (not even me!) thought I would meet this goal. That is, no one but Pat. I not only made my quota, but exceeded it by nearly $400,000!
This year, I was assigned a very aggressive [seven figure] quota and exceeded that by $260,000 -- in one of the most challenging economies in many years.
Because of the program, I am working with Fortune 500 companies at the senior levels of management, comfortably and effectively. The techniques and mental stance I have learned allow me to move calmly through a long and complex consultative sale cycle, and deal with some of the toughest negotiators in corporate America in an atmosphere of confidence and mutual respect.
Can you imagine the changes in my confidence and in my paycheck? The only place to get that is this program.
National Accounts Manager
Communication problems with manager and/or team members
- Rep hears something different than manager says
- All players not on the same page
- Goals not clearly defined or communicated at maximum effectiveness
- Sensitivity to feedback
- Personality and communication styles are different
Within 30 days I had accomplished an income goal that I had not reached in the 4 previous years. I was certainly on pace prior to beginning to work with Pat, but my work with Pat pushed me over the edge and in a much faster time frame than I had anticipated. I also earned an all expenses paid trip to Mexico due to my income accomplishments. We took that trip the beginning of March. It was the trip of a lifetime.
How This Works
We analyze and target the rep’s weaknesses, build on their strengths, address morale or attitude problems, and get them back on track in 45 business days.
If you have a sales rep you’ve invested in, but who is not panning out, turn them over to us. Our preliminary analysis tells you whether they are worth further investment or whether you should let them go and replace them with somebody with a pulse.
Contact us today to get started. See if you or your rep qualify for this program. Don’t leave money on the table. If you’re not ahead of quota now, what are you waiting for?
As a result of my work with your program, I increased my income by 90% over last year—and I’m on track to do the same again this year.
National Account Manager
* Important: This program is not for everyone and not every company or every sales rep qualifies for the program. We ask for written verification of information provided to determine your eligibility for the program. Your materials are viewed under a binding bilateral non-disclosure agreement. Your inability to provide the required materials does not mean we refuse to work with you. It does mean all guarantees or warranties are void. We may choose to work with you, and you will very likely see the results our clients typically see – an increase of at least 30% in production or revenue.
Special Offer: Please contact us to see if any special discounts apply as a result of your affiliations or organization memberships.
NOTE: If there are elements of this program that are not appropriate for your team, we can easily customize the program to your specific needs.
Call Pat at 952-953-9149 for more information, or e-mail email@example.com.
Your program not only helped me obtain my personal goal of $1.2 million in revenue, with which I would have been delighted. I exceeded it by $400,000! At the same time, the program urged the importance of scheduling time for myself, just as I do for business.
By following the system and techniques, I exceeded my quota by 50% and achieved the elite Flight of Eagles status in my company. This is the top one-half percent of over 600 salespeople in my division. We were one of only thirty couples to enjoy a luxurious 6-day trip to Nevis in the Caribbean, in a five star resort.
I decided to order my long dreamed of silver Mercedes to celebrate my accomplishments and to remind me what I’m capable of. The amazing thing is that I accomplished all this while taking better care of myself than before, instead of getting tired and burned out. I don’t see how I survived without my Revenue Coach.
Home Health Sales Specialist